Metals Sales Associate
Marex is a technology-enabled provider of essential liquidity and associated market infrastructure to participants in global energy, metals, agricultural and financial markets.
The Group provides comprehensive breadth and depth of coverage across five core services: Market Making, Execution and Clearing, Hedging and Investment Solutions, Price Discovery and Data & Advisory. It has a leading franchise in many major metals, energy and agricultural products, executing around 38 million trades and clearing over 193 million contracts in 2021. The Group provides access to the world’s major commodity markets, covering a broad range of clients that include some of the largest commodity producers, consumers and traders, banks, hedge funds and asset managers.
Marex was established in 2005 but can trace its roots in the commodity markets back almost 100 years. Headquartered in London with 21 offices worldwide, the Group has over 1,100 employees across Europe, Asia and America.
Purpose of the Role and Accountabilities
- Assist customers in executing business and assisting on any queries they may have solving customer problem
- Keep customers up to date with market activity/news through discussing buying and/or selling requirements of clients and provide advise accordingly
- Analyse market information / trends and advise customers on market strategy
- Records and transmit buy and sell orders for LME
- Support sales manager to perform duties at desk
- Monitor Risk /margin Payment of clients
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working within Commodities / Derivatives
- Fluent Mandarin/English
- Good communication skills and ability to work well under pressure