Associate Director / Associate -- OTC FX Sales
Marex is a diversified global financial services platform, providing essential liquidity, market access and infrastructure services to clients in the commodities, energy and financial markets.
The Group provides comprehensive coverage across five core services: Market Making, Execution & Clearing, Hedging & Investment Solutions, Price Discovery and Data & Advisory. It has a leading franchise in many major metals, energy and agricultural products, executing around 38 million trades and clearing over 193 million contracts in 2021. The Group provides access to the world’s major commodity markets, covering a broad range of clients that include some of the largest commodity producers, consumers and traders. Marex maintains a strong balance sheet with prudent capital and liquidity positions and has an investment grade credit rating.
Marex was established in 2005 but through its subsidiaries can trace its roots in the commodity markets back almost 100 years. Headquartered in London with 29 offices worldwide, the Group has over 1,600 employees across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
For more information visit www.marex.com
Marex Solutions, a division of Marex Group, is the industry’s fastest growing specialist producer of tailored OTC derivatives and Structured Products. We specialize in the ideation and distribution of customized derivative products on Equities, Commodities, Credit, FX, Funds, Fixed Income and Digital Assets. These products are currently distributed to customers through two specialist channels – Hedging Solutions and Financial Products.
Our entrepreneurial teams enjoy problem-solving and support customers on virtually any asset class. Hedging Solutions issue customized OTC products to help manage risk on Agriculture, Metals, Energy, Renewables and Foreign Exchange. Financial Products issue Structured Products on all asset classes including Equities, Commodities, Credit, FX, Funds, Fixed Income and Digital Assets.
• Your responsibilities include providing high-quality sales coverage across geographies (mainly SE Asia and India) for OTC Foreign Exchange clients
• Origination of new clients via networking events and collaboration with internal partners such as brokers, etc.
• Responsible for coordinating KYC/Onboarding and Credit approvals for new clients
• This could potentially be a team lead role, with room to make additional hires at a later stage to grow the business
Skills and Experience:
• Good knowledge of financial derivatives (futures, swaps, options)
• A proven track record of pricing and execution of Foreign Exchange business with corporate/institutional clients is a must have.
• Strong interpersonal and sales skills
• Ability to attract and manage your own direct client base and contribute to building out of Marex’s business in SEA and India
• Strong customer focus and ability to work in teams and collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
• Strong risk and compliance ethic with ability to conduct business within Company’s policies & procedures and applicable rules and regulations
If you’re developing a career in this area and are looking for your next step into a swiftly evolving, dynamic and nimble financial services company, get in touch!