Financial Product Sales - Russia Focus
Marex is an essential tech-enabled liquidity hub, connecting clients to global energy, metals, agriculture, and financial markets. Across our businesses we provide critical high value-add services in Market Making, Commercial Hedging, Price Discovery and Data & Advisory. Headquartered in London, we have 18 offices worldwide with over 1,000 employees across Europe, Asia, and North America.
Marex Solutions is a division of Marex Spectron providing investment banking solutions with a fintech mindset. We aim to become the world’s leading manufacturer of cross asset, customised derivatives.
Purpose of the Role
- Your responsibilities will be to create value by developing and managing a client base selling Financial Products under Marex Financial Products brand.
- Leveraging on your skills and contacts, you will be responsible for creating a flow of new issuances and secondary offering on cross asset structures.
- As part of the FP team, you will target clients and business in compliance with Marex Solutions’ development strategy.
- You will integrate the London team, reporting to Joost Burgerhout, leveraging of our central trading and support and control team.
- You will be responsible for independently coming up with ways to improve the process and proposing your ideas to the team.
- You will be responsible and accountable for:
- This position is for an established Sales who has relevant experience postgraduate to join our financial products Sales desk in London.
- Generate and execute notes transactions.
- Develop a client base in compliance with Marex KYC and onboarding team guidelines.
- Provide investment solutions to the client base.
- Remain close to market trends and understand context and behaviours to add value to your clients and come up with innovative trade ideas.
- Always look to pursue new business opportunities in an open-minded way.
- Ensure course of business is in line with the Company’s policies procedures and comply with the rules and regulations.
Skills and Experience
- Self-motivated, confident, and resilient – able to strive within a profitability driven environment.
- Sound knowledge on Cross asset Exotic derivatives
- Sound background on Derivatives pay-outs
- Excellent commercial insight and understanding combined with exceptional negotiating skills.
- Ability to work proactively within a team as well as individually.
- Good attention to detail is essential.
- Experience in Equity Derivative sales role
- Strong educational background preferred.
- Fluent English and Russian would be a plus.
- UK approved person