UK Energy Markets, 28 June 2022June 1, 2022
One day Course, 28 June, London
- UK gas and power market history.
- The supply chain.
- Trading – who trades, where they trade and how they trade.
- Market structure – how it works.
- A look at the live trading screens and a tour of the trading floor.
- End-user-buying – the flexible revolution.
- Market price drivers.
- The European and global context. Oil, emissions and other adjacent markets.
- The future of UK energy markets.
- Price outlook – what is set to influence prices over next few weeks, months, years.
- Market intelligence.
- Q and A.
- Duration: Full day (7 hours)
- Venue: 155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3TQ
- Timings: 09:30 –16:30 BST
- Cost: £595 per participant, £995 for two (contact the team for group discounts)
Get in touch
To book a place or for more information please contact Shelley Wakeling email@example.com +44 (0) 20 7655 6320Contact Shelley Wakeling
Richard Frape has over 30 years experience in energy markets and has been head of Marex’s Market Data and Intelligence – Energy business since 2003. Before this, he held senior editorial positions at a number of energy news and data organisations.