UK Energy Markets, 19 January 2023December 7, 2022
One day Course, 19 January, London
- UK gas and power market history.
- The supply chain.
- Trading – who trades, where they trade and how they trade.
- Market structure – how it works.
- A look at the live trading screens and a tour of the trading floor.
- End-user-buying – the flexible revolution.
- Market price drivers.
- The European and global context. Oil, emissions and other adjacent markets.
- The future of UK energy markets.
- Price outlook – what is set to influence prices over next few weeks, months, years.
- Market intelligence.
- Q and A.
- Duration: Full day (7 hours)
- Venue: 155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3TQ
- Timings: 09:30 –16:30 BST
- Cost: £595 per participant, £995 for two (contact the team for group discounts)
Get in touch
To book a place or for more information please contact Shelley Wakeling email@example.com +44 (0) 20 7655 6320Contact Shelley Wakeling
Ben Samuel has more than 10 years’ experience of gas and power markets
and became the editor of energy markets for Marex in January 2022.
Prior to this he held senior editorial positions at a leading gas and
power markets reporting agency and a publication covering the clean