Neon Concierge Analyst
Marex is a diversified global financial services platform, providing essential liquidity, market access and infrastructure services to clients in the energy, commodities and financial markets.
The Group provides comprehensive breadth and depth of coverage across four core services: Market Making, Clearing, Hedging and Investment Solutions and Agency and Execution. It has a major franchise in many major metals, energy and agricultural products, executing around 50 million trades and clearing 205 million contracts in 2022. The Group provides access to the world’s major commodity markets, covering a broad range of clients that include some of the largest commodity producers, consumers and traders, banks, hedge funds and asset managers.
Marex was established in 2005 but through its subsidiaries can trace its roots in the commodity markets back almost 100 years. Headquartered in London with 36 offices worldwide, the Group has over 1,900 employees across Europe, Asia and America.
For more information visit www.marex.com
Purpose of Role:
The Neon Concierge Analyst supports the Neon platform, growing the user base and monetising the product.
Marex has unique access across markets with significant share globally both on and off exchange. The depth of knowledge amongst its teams and divisions provides its customers with clear advantage, and its technology-led service provides access to all major exchanges, order-flow management via screen, voice and DMA, plus award-winning data, insights and analytics.
Neon is Marex’s digital client gateway. Essential to the client experience at Marex from onboarding to Trading all the way through Clearing. User numbers have grown considerably and as a result, the Neon team was created to support the platform, grow the user base, and showcase the product to clients.
- First line of support of the Neon client base on product related enquiries.
- Liaise with application support on customer issues
- Work with business owners to demo Neon to new and existing clients.
- Sales lead qualification for Marex sales.
- Data driven approach to enhancing and monetising Neon content.
- Liaise with IT and key business stakeholders to drive product change.
- Grow the Neon revenue story through cross selling, digital transformation, and new business.
- Broaden the internal understanding of the Neon product suite through workshops and
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s regulatory requirements under the SEC, FINRA, NFA, CFTC and other applicable exchanges.
- Adhere to the operational risk framework for your role ensuring that all regulatory or company determined parameters are complied with.
- Role model for demonstrating highest level standards of integrity and conduct and reflecting Company Values.
- At all times complying with Marex’s Code of Conduct.
• To ensure that you are fully aware of and adhere to internal policies that relate to you, your role or any other activities for which you have any level of responsibility.
• To report any breaches of policy to Compliance and/ or your supervisor as required.
• To escalate risk events immediately.
• To provide input to risk management processes, as required.
The Company may require you to carry out other duties from time to time
Competencies, Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrates curiosity.
- Resilient in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Excels at building relationships, networking and influencing others.
- Strategic collaborator with insight and agility, able to anticipate future challenges, ensuring operational effectiveness.
Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of the brokerage business.
- Understanding of the commodity markets.
- Experience with change and project management methodologies.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience in customer facing roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a regulated environment and knowledge of the risk and compliance requirements associated with this.
Marex’s goal is to build and maintain a workforce that is diverse in experience and background but uniform in reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. Consequently, our recruiting efforts reflect our desire to attract and retain the best and brightest from all talent pools. We want to be the employer of choice for prospective candidates. We encourage applications from candidates returning to the job market.
It is the policy of Marex to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sex stereotype, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy, veteran or military service status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.