OTCex Hong Kong Ltd focuses primarily on Asian Equity Derivatives. We are looking for a strong candidate to join our middle office.
Description of Department
Marex has unique access across markets with significant share globally both on and off exchange. The depth of knowledge amongst its teams and divisions provides its customers with clear advantage, and its technology-led service provides access to all major exchanges, order-flow management via screen, voice and DMA, plus award-winning data, insights and analytics.
OTCex Hong Kong is an Inter-Dealer Broker servicing institutional customers and top-tier investment banks. The group covers a wide range of products globally, with offices in Hong Kong, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Geneva, Dubai, and New York.
• Manage day-to-day trade confirmations to customers
• Liaise with Front Office to resolve client’s queries
• Ensure internal and external data accuracy and completeness
• Following-up pre-matching trade queries with Front Office and resolves client’s queries
• Provide efficient post-trade support and perform trade matching on behalf of our clients
• Ensuring compliance with the company’s regulatory requirements under the SFC
• Adhere to the operational risk framework for your role ensuring that all regulatory or company determined parameters are complied with.
• Role model for demonstrating highest level standards of integrity and conduct and reflecting Company Values.
• At all times complying with Marex’s Code of Conduct
• To ensure that you are fully aware of and adhere to internal policies that relate to you, your role or any other activities for which you have any level of responsibility
• To report any breaches of policy to Compliance and/ or your supervisor as required
• To escalate risk events immediately
• To provide input to risk management processes, as required.
The Company may require you to carry out other duties from time to time.
Competencies, Skills and Experience
• Strategic collaborator with insight and agility, able to anticipate future challenges, ensuring operational effectiveness
Skills and Experience
• University degree, ideally in finance, commerce, or mathematics
• Fluent in English is essential
• Able to work in a timely manner and accurately in a high pressured environment.
• System-oriented, with strong excel skills.
• Fresh graduates will be considered
• Experience working in a regulated environment and knowledge of the risk and compliance requirements associated with this.
Acting as a role model for the values of the Company:
Respect – Clients are at the heart of our business, with superior execution and superb client service the foundation of the firm. We respect our clients and always treat them fairly.
Integrity – Doing business the right way is the only way. We hold ourselves to a high ethical standard in everything we do – our clients expect this and we demand it of ourselves.
Collaborative – We work in teams – open and direct communication and the willingness to work hard and collaboratively are the basis for effective teamwork. Working well with others is necessary for us to succeed at what we do.
Developing our People – Our people are the basis of our competitive advantage. We look to “grow our own” and make Marex the place ambitious, hardworking, talented people choose to build their careers.
Adaptable and Nimble – Our size and flexibility is an advantage. We are big enough to support our client’s various needs, and adaptable and nimble enough to respond quickly to changing conditions or requirements. A non-bureaucratic, but well controlled environment fosters initiative as well as employee satisfaction.