EUA Options Broker
Marex is a diversified global financial services platform, providing essential liquidity, market access and infrastructure services to clients in the energy, commodities and financial markets.
The Group provides comprehensive breadth and depth of coverage across four core services: Market Making, Clearing, Hedging and Investment Solutions and Agency and Execution. It has a major franchise in many major metals, energy and agricultural products, executing around 50 million trades and clearing 205 million contracts in 2022. The Group provides access to the world’s major commodity markets, covering a broad range of clients that include some of the largest commodity producers, consumers and traders, banks, hedge funds and asset managers.
Marex was established in 2005 but through its subsidiaries can trace its roots in the commodity markets back almost 100 years. Headquartered in London with 36 offices worldwide, the Group has over 1,800 employees across Europe, Asia and America.
For more information visit www.marex.com
We are recruiting for a driven, entrepreneurial, and ambitious EUA Options Broker to join Volcap’s fast growing commodity brokerage based in London.
- Provide best-in-class brokerage services on EUA derivatives for an international client base.
- Create value and capture revenues from existing client base as well as develop your own new client pipeline
- Leverage Volcap’s unique positioning as a business division of Marex and work closely with other brokers across the firm in driving synergies and potential new business opportunities
- Liaise with internal stakeholders across the business to ensure compliance with the company’s policies and procedures with regards to day-to-day business activity
Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of EUAs and global energy markets
- Good knowledge of financial derivatives
- Strong communication, interpersonal and sales skills with a proven track record of forming strong long-lasting relationships
- Dependable, self-motivated, and resilient individual, with a proven ability to work as a proactive team player
- Strong attention to detail, particularly in a high-pressure environment
- FCA Certification
- Broker EUA derivatives for an international client base
- Build and manage your own direct client base, contributing to the growth of the business
- Ensure that actions and behaviours are always in line with the company’s policies & procedures in a regulated role
- Act with integrity
- Act with due skill, care and diligence
- Be open and cooperative with the FCA, the PRA and other regulators
- Pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- Observe proper standard of market conduct
- Act to deliver good outcomes for retail customers
Marex is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful or unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to the company.