Marex Clearing Services is an Execution and Clearing business exclusively focused on the wholesale market that includes banks, funds, asset managers, corporates and trading groups.
Our dedicated global team provides sector-leading risk management, single margin requirement, cross product netting, bespoke financing solutions, client statements and instant position reporting / client access portal.
- Marex holds over $3.5 billion in customer assets, and clears over 180 million contracts per year (as of Dec 2020)
- 24hr coverage and support of electronic trading, client services and risk solutions
- Global connectivity and infrastructure on various client-facing platforms and vendors via DMA, algorithmic trading models and care orders, plus bespoke clearing solutions
- S&P Global Rating: Affirmed BBB Long Term and A-2 Short Term issuer credit ratings on Marex Financial
- Experienced Risk and Credit teams for portfolio risk management and bespoke leverage and financing solutions
- Service and support for physical delivery of listed commodities
- Global access to our Execution desk manned by product specialists for voice orders across all products and platforms provided
- Supporting regulatory reporting obligations