Marex Clearing Services is an Execution and Clearing business exclusively focused on the wholesale market that includes banks, funds, asset managers, corporates and trading groups.
Our dedicated global team provides sector-leading risk management, single margin requirement, cross product netting, bespoke financing solutions, client statements and instant position reporting / client access portal.
- As of 2021, over $6 billion of customer assets held with over 193 million contracts cleared
- S&P Global rating: Affirmed BBB Long Term and A-2 Short term issuer credit ratings on Marex Financial
- 24hr coverage and support of Electronic Trading, Client Services, Risk and Financing solutions
- Global connectivity and infrastructure solutions encompassing various client facing platforms and vendors for DMA, algorithmic trading and care orders
- Experienced Risk and Credit teams for portfolio risk management and bespoke leverage and financing solutions
- Service and support for physical delivery of listed commodities
- Global access to our Execution Desk primed with product specialists for voice orders across all listed products and platforms provided
- Assisted reporting services